Most of the solid wood furniture stores in Hong Kong sell North American wooden furniture produced in mainland China. The wood (oak, walnut, cherry, etc.) Families may not be able to afford it. Therefore, WUD is determined to provide customers with a natural choice of high quality and high CP value.
The teak and log furniture sold by WUD are directly imported from Central Java, Indonesia. Large-scale furniture is made of high-grade Indonesian teak without dead joints. Its advantages include:
- Use full teak with no added fillers to keep the look clean.
- The wood grain on the front is neatly arranged and the texture is elegant.
- Use different water-based paints to make the overall color uniform, and the paints do not contain harmful chemicals that can harm the skin.
- The outer layer of water-based paint is added with NC nitro lacquer to strengthen the protection of the wood surface.
- Daily Cleaning - Dust with a soft cloth, not too hard .
- To remove stains - clean with warm water diluted neutral detergent, do not use caustic and chemical cleaners .
- If the wood surface starts to dry, use a cotton cloth to wipe teak oil or wood wax oil every six months to keep it moist and make the wood furniture more durable.
Tips for use:
- For indoor use only
- Avoid long-term placement in air-conditioning or heating outlets to prevent wood from being affected by temperature
- Prevent chromatic aberration: avoid direct sunlight, and change the position of objects on the furniture from time to time
- Colored liquids splashed on solid wood should be disposed of immediately to prevent wood staining
- Clean along the grain of the wood
- When moving furniture, please hold up the furniture and do not drag it directly on the ground
- Use place mats when placing hot or cold items
- Furniture should be used on a flat surface so as not to wear or loosen metal fittings
- If the wood surface is accidentally scratched, please find a professional carpenter to repair it