*Now you can enjoy 20% off for any two pieces of furniture, 25% off for 4 or more pieces, and an additional 5% off for pre-ordered items, which will arrive in Hong Kong within 3 months after placing the order. (Discount shown at checkout)
(Large) Dia:33 cm (TBT-268)
(Small) Dia:20 cm (TBT-267)
WUD product origin
The original packaging is imported from Central Java, Indonesia, not produced in China.
WUD furniture features
The solid wood and log furniture sold by WUD are directly imported from Central Java, Indonesia, and the large furniture is made of high-grade teak without dead joints.
1. No padding is used to keep the appearance neat.
2. The front wood grains are neatly arranged and the texture is elegant.
3. Use different water-based paints to make the overall color uniform, and the paints do not contain harmful chemicals that harm the skin.
4. The outer layer of water-based paint is added with NC paint to strengthen the protection of the wood surface.
5. Each piece of log furniture is unique, and cracks, spots, and textures on the wood surface are all natural phenomena.
Daily maintenance of WUD solid wood furniture
1. Daily cleaning: Wipe with a soft cloth, not too hard.
2. Removal of stains: Dilute neutral detergent with warm water for cleaning, do not use corrosive and chemical cleaners.
3. If the wood surface starts to dry, use a cotton cloth to wipe teak oil or wood wax oil every six months to keep it moist and make the wood furniture more durable.
Tips for using WUD furniture
1. For indoor use only
2. Avoid long-term placement in air-conditioning or heating outlets to prevent wood from being affected by temperature
3. Prevent chromatic aberration: avoid direct sunlight, and change the position of objects on the furniture from time to time
4. The colored liquid splashed on the solid wood should be disposed of immediately to prevent the wood surface from staining
5. Clean along the grain of the wood
6. When moving furniture, please hold up the furniture and do not drag it directly on the ground
7. Use table mats when placing hot or cold objects
8. Furniture should be used on a flat surface so as not to damage or loosen metal fittings
9. If the wooden surface is accidentally scratched, please find a professional carpenter to repair it
10. The product photos are for reference only, the actual color may be different from the photos.